Winter Factory Thermal Merino Cycling Socks Snow
Socks made with a mixture of ultralight merino wool and thermoconductive copper filaments.
The combination of these two materials generates exceptional efficiency in your workouts on cold and/or rainy days. Wool generates heat naturally while copper filaments dissipate heat throughout the foot. In addition, these socks incorporate a third component, the X-Dry, which expels moisture and sweat naturally.
Factory Merino socks are the ultimate solution to cold feet, without harming movement, they provide an incredible feeling of thermal comfort, especially in long-lasting workouts.
Soft and comfortable cycling socks, ideal for use in low temperatures. Ideal for workouts, competitions or high-intensity routes in winter.
- Temperature of use: 0o to +10 oC
HOW TO WASH MY PRENDES
- Before washing them, turn them upside down.
- You can wash them by hand, but always use a washing bag if you use the washing machine. Choose the delicate cycle with warm water (maximum 30 °C).
- Do not use bleach or softener. Use only a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not soak, drain or rub. Do not spin after washing. To remove excess water from your garments, I gently tightened talas with my hand.
- Dry your clothes on a flat surface or hang them to dry but don't do it in the dryer.
HOW TO STORE MY PRENDAS
- After each outing, hang your garments in a well-ventilated space or wash them immediately. It is important not to leave them lying and damp.
- Don't hang them in direct sunlight.
- Don't store wet garments in a place without ventilation.
- If you tend to sweat a lot, clear the garments with water after each use to protect the fibers from bacterial damage that can lead to tissue deterioration.
At Twenty One we offer a Accident replacement service to all those cyclists who during their outings have damaged the product due to a fall.
This service consists of the refund of 50% of the value of the damaged product for the purchase of another of the same family. For more information visit "Crash Replacement< /strong>"
If we can do our best, we will do our best. Inspired by the innovative and avant-garde spirit of the city of Barcelona, our brand seeks to make its imprint evident in each of the products we produce, fleeing from established standards and creating unique garments with local materials and the highest quality. Like those architects who are obstinate in their work, we like to be present in every little detail to obtain a result that is as durable as it is excellent.