Factory Thermal Women's Long Shorts
The cold is no longer an excuse to train in cold conditions. Our Factory Thermal bib shorts are designed with an ergonomic approach and made with high-performance thermal fabric.
It features seamless elastic straps to relieve pressure points and a high airflow mesh back panel for increased breathability.
These bib shorts are made from an Italian-made, pre-dyed thermal fabric with an internal quilted finish to retain warmth and an external coating that is resistant to the elements.
The seams are flat-locked, and the leg panels are ergonomically designed, with an elasticized hem that ensures a maximum comfort fit.
It also incorporates reflective elements to increase your visibility in low-light conditions.
- The Factory Thermal bib shorts are made from an Italian-made, thermal, pre-dyed fabric and finished with a soft quilted interior for maximum comfort.
- The elastic, seamless bib straps ensure a perfect fit with no pressure points.
- Incorporates reflective elements, including the logo, to increase your visibility in low-light conditions.
- The multi-layer, high-performance chamois has been ergonomically developed, with laser-cut perforations for enhanced breathability. It also features an antibacterial microfiber upper fabric for added comfort.
- Ergonomic leg panels are designed to offer optimal stretch, recovery and shape retention, while all critical seams are flatlocked, eliminating any chance of chafing.
- To maintain maximum breathability, it incorporates a high airflow mesh back panel that ensures all-day comfort and performance.
At Twenty One Cycling we know that nobody likes to fall, but in cycling these things happen. That's why at Twenty One Cycling we offer an Accident Replacement service to all those cyclists who during their rides have damaged the product due to a fall.
This service consists of a 50% refund of the value of the damaged product for the purchase of another product of the same family. The products that are not purchased in the official stores of the brand or on its website will not benefit from this service, nor those that are purchased more than 12 months ago.
To proceed with this you will have to send the damaged garment to the offices of Twenty One Cycling along with a valid proof of purchase. Once received we will check that everything is correct. If this is the case, you will be sent a discount code for the replacement of the garment.
This code can only be used by the person who purchased the damaged product, as it will be linked to their email and account. This code does not apply to promotional products.
If we can give the best, we will give the best. Inspired by the innovative and avant-garde spirit of the city of Barcelona, our brand seeks to leave its mark on each of the products we produce, fleeing from the established standards and creating unique garments with materials of proximity and maximum quality. Like those architects stubborn in their work, we like to be present in every smallest detail to obtain a result as durable as excellent.