Windbreaker Vest CA Limited Edition Unisex
The Factory Windbreaker Vest now in limited edition and new colors.
One more product of the collaboration with the designer Carlos Alvarez . Minimalist and ultralight, the Factory Wind Vest is the perfect ally to face any thermal change. Perfect for training on cool days or for descents where you need to stabilize your body temperature. This vest is very lightweight and easily stows in the back pocket, so you always have it available.
The main fabric is an elastic membrane, very comfortable and pleasant, which offers optimal protection against wind and rain. A fabric with fantastic technical characteristics: it is ultra-light, rain/wind resistant and stretchy. Thanks to its quick-drying properties, it can be folded away soon after getting wet.
The back, made with a dense elastic mesh, provides breathability and will adapt to your body without tension or discomfort, even with your jersey pockets full.
A vest designed to fit your body with total freedom of movement that resists the elements and helps you stand out on the road with its attractive colors.
HOW TO WASH MY PRENDES
- Before washing them, turn them upside down.
- You can wash them by hand, but always use a washing bag if you use the washing machine. Choose the delicate cycle with warm water (maximum 30 °C).
- Do not use bleach or softener. Use only a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not soak, drain or rub. Do not spin after washing. To remove excess water from your garments, I gently tightened talas with my hand.
- Dry your clothes on a flat surface or hang them to dry but don't do it in the dryer.
HOW TO STORE MY PRENDAS
- After each outing, hang your garments in a well-ventilated space or wash them immediately. It is important not to leave them lying and damp.
- Don't hang them in direct sunlight.
- Don't store wet garments in a place without ventilation.
- If you tend to sweat a lot, clear the garments with water after each use to protect the fibers from bacterial damage that can lead to tissue deterioration.
At Twenty One we offer a Accident replacement service to all those cyclists who during their outings have damaged the product due to a fall.
This service consists of the refund of 50% of the value of the damaged product for the purchase of another of the same family. For more information visit "Crash Replacement< /strong>"
If we can do our best, we will do our best. Inspired by the innovative and avant-garde spirit of the city of Barcelona, our brand seeks to make its imprint evident in each of the products we produce, fleeing from established standards and creating unique garments with local materials and the highest quality. Like those architects who are obstinate in their work, we like to be present in every little detail to obtain a result that is as durable as it is excellent.